Drone Courses on Sale

by | Aug 22, 2019 | Classes, News

September RPAS Ground School Training

Calgary and Regina Courses on Sale

Our drone courses will be on special during September. If you book the following

No matter whether you plan to fly your drone commercially or just as a hobby, you will be required to have a Basic or Advanced Operator’s License from Transport Canada.

Many flight operations can be performed with a Basic Operator’s License, but if you want to fly within the below conditions you will need an Advanced Operator’s License.

  • Fly within complex airspace (specific aircraft)
  • Fly within 3 nautical miles from airports and 1 nautical mile from heliports
  • Fly within 30m and over people (specific aircraft)

You will learn everything that you need to a competent and safe pilot.

Contact us to schedule your courses, or Click here to Register